Tuesday, June 24, 2014

IT CAN''T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS ! V 2.0

HOW LUCKY CAN ONE GUY BE ?????

( Please Note: I am not providing investment advice or offering to finance venture capital start-ups.)

I recently bought 100, never opened, wall calendars from a travelling laid off harmonica repairman for a buck a piece. The calendars are a mix of 2009-2011 calendars.

A few days later a disabled catfish fisherman attempted to hold us up at a stop light. He had a jar of stink bait and threatened to open it unless we gave him our money. Because I was broke, I wrote him a check!!!!!

Late night TV is were the real bargains are.

I bought our 16 year old grandson a Teenage Do It Yourself Atomic Bomb Kit. The line that sold me was when the announcer said, "Your kid can be the first kid on the block to be the only kid on the block !"

I received an invitation to address the Million Mime March. They only wanted a written speech.

The best part is when I bought 1,000 shares in a sequin mine located near Las Vegas for only $.55 a share. The guy said to me all of the performers in Vegas are partially covered in sequins.

Glenn <><




No comments:

Post a Comment