Sunday, February 4, 2018

"I GOT A THINKIN' PROBLEM"

I INTERRUPT THIS BLOG !!!

I have mentioned before, I love old classic Country music. In fact, I can go way, way back to the original Jimmy Rogers, Ernest Tubb, Hank Williams, etc. For me, most modern Country music is Rock and Roll with boots on!

However, I introduce to Blog readers one of the modern Country singers (David Ball) that had a hit from a few years ago that says something to me and maybe, just maybe, someone I can't ever forget!

Just West of Yesterday,


Glenn <><

2 comments:

  1. Get a life! Your memory is not my memory. However, I'll agree that you have a Thinkin' problem--a big problem. Take a shower and go to bed !

    ReplyDelete
  2. In a round about way, I am pleased to hear from you again. Some folks told me you had moved to Panama. It is good to know people in Panama read my Blog---even if it is only you!

    ReplyDelete