Thursday, June 22, 2017

WHAT I HOPE THIS MEANS

PUBLISHED AT THE REQUEST OF AUTHOR: 

"One of the things I learned reading Sherlock Holmes is not to draw conclusions beyond the available evidence. However, sometimes the hope of the heart affects judgement much more than concrete facts. 

Readers will sense the heartache of this man who wants to believe someone very, very special from his past regularly reads Glenn's Blog. Hope, like love, cannot be stopped or denied

Circumstances preclude more direct communication. Build a steel wall around me and I will always cherish the sweetness, the tenderness, and the youthful passion of yesterday. Time and distance may separate our mortal beings, but never the thoughts, the hopes, and love we started those many years ago.

I hope above everything that very special someone will read this and know I will never forget them.

Glenn has assured me he will  relay your reply."

Glenn <><
Just West of Yesterday


No comments:

Post a Comment