Thursday, June 29, 2017

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN !

Dear Blog Readers, (This is my 1000th Post)

Thank you for the almost 40K visits to this Blog. I receive no financial compensation for this endeavor. The Blog is always a work in progress----I have sadly neglected the Post labeling which would make the Posts easier to locate.

I am amazed at the number of international readers. It is very humbling to realize people from all over the planet take time to read my Posts. Also, there is a very, very special someone who regularly checks the Blog for updates. Many years ago, you asked me to never forget you---I never have and never will ! I think often of "What might have been."

Perhaps, just perhaps, we will see 100K visits before I cross The River.

Glenn <><
Just West of Yesterday

1 comment:

  1. Well, well, my old high school adversary has had a few people read his awful Blog. He lost that special someone because he was always focused on technical gadgets and getting to college. I never went to college and have earned 10 times the money and have had 20 times the fun. Losers never seem to win anything ! I was always the special winner.

    ReplyDelete