Thursday, November 17, 2011

IMPORTANT Addition to my" Water Cooler Bliss" Post

I feel compelled to follow-up on my Water Cooler Bliss Post. 


DISCLAIMER: The real examples were outside the realm of my pastoral duties. No Clergy-Parishioner breaches of Confidentiality have been committed. 


I am not a Poor Man's Dr. Phil, although we both have the same hair style, or a licensed public counselor. My comments are Descriptive not Prescriptive. Local professionals should always be consulted to assist with marital situations.


Finally, while the thrust of my Post dealt with fidelity,it is not a commendation for spouses/children to remain in an abusive/dangerous relationship. Flee to a safe and secure facility!


Immediately seek local, competent, professional assistance!

No comments:

Post a Comment