Saturday, April 6, 2013

I GUESS IT HAD TO HAPPEN SOONER OR LATER !!!!

It is just after 2am, Oklahoma time, and I must relate what has just happened.

I was awakened from this bittersweet dream in which I was in a large room with many of  my Lovett and Paris Crossing classmates. Some in the room were obviously children or grandchildren of deceased classmates.

Some were actual classmates who had already crossed River Jordon. Talk was a mixture of happier days and difficulties currently being experienced.

I recall asking to sit on a couch between some of my classmates and praying with and for them. In spite of a few tears there was much laughter and the children and grandchildren were glad to hear heartwarming stories about their parents and grandparents.


Aware that the encounter was nearing an end, I vividly recall making a comment that I wished this unanticipated gathering would never end.


Yes, I am hard pressed to interpret this pleasant dream. Hopefully, I will have another. If I do you will hear about it.

Coach Dale---Hoosiers---- "I love you guys." seems appropriate

No comments:

Post a Comment