Tuesday, July 1, 2014

TWO REAL DOCTOR HORROR STORIES---You Can Get A Bad Doctor !

THE FOLLOWING DOCTOR STORIES ARE VERY TRUE, SAD BUT TRUE:

1. I was sitting in a large heart surgery waiting room with a family of the church I was pastoring in northern OK. Approximately 40 people were in the room. A doctor with mask and scrubs come in and asks a family near me,

"Do you folks know a good surgeon I might call to assist me? My other surgeon has not arrived and I cannot contact him! I cannot start your family member's surgery until another surgeon arrives." 

The doctor and the family went outside the waiting room to continue their discussion.

I am not a violent person; however, I wanted to hit that dumb doctor!

2. My wife was hospitalized for several days with a very serious condition. I tried several times to get her main doctor to share with me his prognosis of her condition. 

He sent me a message through his hospital office staff that I would have to schedule an appointment for which I would be charged. I reluctantly scheduled the appointment and went to his hospital office and he came to the receptionist desk and asked me to follow him.

I did and we entered the main waiting room of the hospital were he discussed my wife's serious condition with me and about 25 other very quiet listeners!

Yes, I did get billed.

Glenn <><
Just West of Yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment