Monday, July 13, 2015

HOOSIERS---NEVER GETS OLD !!!!



HICKORY HIGH SCHOOL LIVES !!!!


Even though we have the DVD and I have seen Hoosiers many, many times on TV, I always get that same wonderful feeling when I see it again.


Dennis Hopper's best role ever! The attention to detail is great. Yes, it was Milan not Hickory that won it all in 1954. Milan defeated Muncie Central, not South Bend. (Met a woman on my return flight from my Dad's 100 Birthday---last month--- who attended Muncie Central.) (My wife had an Uncle who was the Superintendent of the South Bend school system. He was tragically killed in an auto accident a few days after his retirement.---Really a very, very nice gentleman.)   


Best Closing Line in any film, "I love you guys."


Glenn <><
Just West of Yesterday





No comments:

Post a Comment