Wednesday, August 12, 2015

NOW THERE IS JUST ONE...

NOW THERE IS JUST ONE......

From the 1st grade there was a trio of students who always seemed to be locked in an undeclared struggle for class academic leadership.

A few years after high school one died giving birth to a baby.

Just a few months ago one died shortly after the death of her husband. She once said, "I am trying to get used to the new normal."

Now there is just one. I know him very well and I know he is deeply saddened by the death of two wonderful friends.
Glenn <><
Just West of Yesterday








2 comments:

  1. Nancy & Kathy were very different but both courteous, polite, and beautiful young women. I think you know how bright these two were. I feel a very deep sense of loss and regret I missed many opportunities to tell them how important they were in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think often of all classmates that have graduated from this life. In a very real way we were fellow survivors in the growing up game of life. Each made a real difference in their own way. I will forever miss them.

    ReplyDelete