Friday, August 7, 2015

THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY---Part 2

PLEASE READ PART 1 BEFORE READING THIS FINAL PART!




"Will Windham, this is my last attempt to wake you up for school."


"Mom, it's Saturday and you told all of us to sleep late, remember?"


"Will, I guess you have a really bad case of Senioritis. It's Friday morning and you are going to be late for school. Now please get up and get your shower and eat a breakfast bar as you drive to school."


"Mom, I don't think I have a problem, you do."


"Will, what on earth are you talking about?"


"Mom, yesterday could not be any crazier than what happened to me, Sally's family, and our own dear family. I get sick just thinking about it.


"My sweet birthday boy, today is your 18th Birthday and you are going to be late for school."


"You mean I was only having the worst nightmare in my life?"


"I don't have time to have you discuss your terrible dream right now. When you get home after school you can tell your Mom all about it."


The facts of the dream and his birthday started to make sense for Will. All of the things, the good, the bad and the ugly didn't happen. They were just part of his  very frightening nightmare.


Will ran to the door in his PJs and pick up his Mom and shouted to her, "Mom, I love you! I love you! I love you!"


Ten minutes later he was out of the front door and on his way to school. Never in all of his 12 years of schooling was he ever happier to be going to school. He couldn't wait to get to school and tell Sally all about the nightmare and how glad he was to have such a sweet girlfriend.


"Life is good! Life is good! Life is good!"


GLENN <><
JUST WEST OF YESTERDAY



No comments:

Post a Comment