Sunday, March 23, 2014

"Do Not Seek The Treasure." *

This Post could be someone playing a ruse on me. I guess I am the simplest person who received the following phone call:

A non-PCHS grad called from another state and asked me if I knew anything about the rumors of a silver cache being buried in Jennings County. The caller did not specify if the alleged silver was in coin or bars. The only reason I stayed on the call is I know the caller. He has been known to chase the Rainbow before.

I would appreciate an email if anyone reading this Post has heard the same rumor: (I have no interest in pursuing the treasure---just curious.)

ke5gk@sbcglobal.net

The "Gold Fever" TV Show announced recently that gold had been found in several small streams in Indiana. I personally heard and saw this telecast. (As a teenager fishing in the Great Graham Creek, I often fantasized about large  gold nuggets just laying on top of a sand bar or shore line.) 

* Quote from   Oh, brother where art thou ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment