Monday, March 31, 2014

FINAL FOUR PREDICTIONS---You Heard It Here First !!!!

Most of the talking sports heads said that the Big 12, includes Oklahoma and Oklahoma State, was the premier basketball conference. It turns out the SEC  has two teams and the Big Ten has one team in the Final Four.

Readers of this Blog know my love affair with OK and the Prairie. However, the Big 12 seldom has the best men's basketball conference. Hats off to the Big Ten, my all season choice for the toughest conference, and the SEC, my second choice for the toughest conference. 

FEARLESS PREDICTION: My kinfolks might kill me for my pick; however, I pick Wisconsin to defeat UK and Florida to beat UConn. And, are you ready for this --------Wisconsin to beat Florida in 2
OTs  

No guts no glory !!!!  Put me in coach !!!!

Glenn <><
Just West of Yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment