Saturday, February 18, 2012

YOU GOTTA HAND IT TO ME---WARTS AND ALL!

1. From about the fifth grade to about the eighth grade I had a dime size planters wart on my right hand. It is probably a real miracle I didn't get an infection or blood poisoning by my amateur attempts to cut it out with a pocket knife and the family scissors. Without warning, the wart started to shrink and the remains just fell off. 


2. For several years my brother had a least 25 warts on both hands. My mother tried medicine, folk cures to no success. I cannot explain how I came upon this cure. Without our Mom's knowledge,  I poured an entire jug of Clorox into a bucket and talked my brother to soak his hand for about 2 minutes in the Clorox. His hands were snow white for a couple of days. But within ten days all of warts were gone! 


3. In the eighth grade I was reaching behind my desk and pulling on Steve Gilley's pants leg. He grew tired of it and had a very sharp pencil and jammed one of my fingers.  I still carry in my right hand the lead that broke off in my finger ! 


This way is off the purpose of the Blog. However, it is part of my school days.

No comments:

Post a Comment