Sunday, March 11, 2012

THE GIFT OF LIFE

Recently, I was looking for some information and ran across the program sent to me from last year's PCHS Reunion.I reviewed with considerable interest the ever lengthening list of deceased classmates. Amazingly, I recognize more and more names each year. Each recognized name brought a flood of memories.


Death can come slowly or very fast. A very famous attorney in Shawnee fell in his home last night and in a few short hours was pronounced dead. As a pastor, I spend a portion of my time with death and those who survive. After the funerals, people reestablished relationships with family and friends that had languished for many  years. However, life often  goes back to the pre-funeral mode.


What can we do?


a.Thank God for Family and Friends
b.Live each day as if it were your last---someday it will be
c. Be creative in finding new friends
d.Find a good Bible teaching, Bible preaching, people reaching church.
e. Call, write or email a good friend today


 LIFE! Let's Celebrate It!

No comments:

Post a Comment