Monday, March 19, 2012

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKN' ABOUT !!!!!!!!!

Class of 1959,You Are the Greatest !!!!!!!!!!!


Thanks to all for the response to my plea for help.


Hello, to all new readers. You can jump into the Posts anywhere or you can start at the oldest and read forward. As I have mentioned in other Posts, the Blog is in a very large way autobiographical. The topics covered are many and varied. 


We have a saying out here on the Prairie: "Come see us; we'll treat you so many different ways you are bound to like one of them!!!!! The Blog is in that same spirit.


NOTE: THE FIRST PERSON TO EMAIL ME AT ke5gk@sbcglobal.net WILL RECEIVE A NICE OKLAHOMA GIFT. I' LL EMAIL THE WINNER BACK AND GET A MAILING ADDRESS.


There is an old Ernest Tubb recording that expresses my gratitude: "Thanks, Thanks A Lot." 



No comments:

Post a Comment