Wednesday, March 14, 2012

HELP! HELP! I NEED YOUR HELP! NEED MORE BLOG VISITORS!

I NEED YOUR HELP! 


Please email; telephone; text message; Skype; Messenger; snail mail;smoke signals; beat the jungle drums; flash a mirror; semaphore flag; telegraph; or even put a note in an empty Nehi orange pop bottle, seal with a cork, and drop in into the Graham Creek and let others know of our Blog. Otherwise, I may be forced to start permitting advertisement on the Blog to keep it on the Internet.


I certainly do not want to be known as the classmate who hustled "Lose 40 ponds before 4pm!", "Buy secondhand Gold and save",", "Get your PhD in a weekend", "Wake up feeling 17 again." etc. etc.


Please help me maintain my dignity and honor by getting the word out about 


www.hallpasspchs1959.blogspot.com


Thank you again for helping me.


The Roots of Rock N Roll will start very soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment