Thursday, September 27, 2012

FIFTY YEARS LATER--ANNIVERSARY !

THIS IS A VERY GOOD, AND I THINK FUNNY, STORY! FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

A couple celebrated their 50th Wedding Anniversary by returning to their Honey Moon hotel.

The wife said, "Honey, when we were first married you stroked my hair." The husband immediately started gently stroking her hair.

She continued, "Honey, when we were first married you cuddled next to me." The husband immediately started cuddling next to her.

The wife was so pleased with her husband's prompt response she said in a low voice, "Honey, when we were first married you nibbled on my ear." The husband immediately got out of bed.

She asked, "Where are you going?"

He immediately replied, "To get my teeth!"

TOTALLY UNRELATED: I ask that you help me increase the number of people reading the Blog. My long absence has all but stopped regular visits to the Blog. I'm alive and well and want to keep at this, IF there are enough readers.

Here's a possible way to help: Email not only our classmates, other former PCHS students, and friends and family with the link to the Blog.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment