Monday, October 29, 2012

Legal Advice Sought On Possible Class Action Lawsuit !!!!

TRYING TO MAKE BAD NEWS WEAR A HAPPY FACE. (ADDED: THIS POST IS SOME OF MY DRY HUMOR. SORRY IF I GOT SOME FOLKS UPSET!!!  ) 

My brother, Gary, and I talk about every day. Today, after talking about our 97 year Dad, I mentioned watching Al Roker, Today Show, this morning standing in the wind, waves and storm caused by Hurricane Sandy. Al seemed to relish this perfect storm with so much potential for destruction. He may have been thinking about an Emmy award for dumbest weather report in history!!!!

Our discussion turned to the violent punishment dealt out while attending PCHS. I told Gary it did not bother me too much to see justice administered, but what did bother me was the fact the teachers seemed to enjoy beating down students. (To be fair--not all teachers acted like potential WWE stars!)  Gary remarked he did recall a silly smirk on one teacher's face as he beat a student to the floor. The teacher in question here allegedly experienced some post-teaching severe mental issues. No one will ever know if his classroom beatings had any connection to his own alleged bizzare and anti-social behavior. Please do not ask me any questions about this very regretable situation!

If you are reading this Post you probably know exactly what I am talking about.

Here's where I solicit your help. If you have a "slip and fall" , "ambulance chasing", "contingency only"lawyer in your family, please ask if there is a statute of limitations on teachers beating up students. I realize most of the teachers have crossed into eternity. So too have some of the victims. However, witnesses do remain and estates of deceased teachers involved in the beatings may be at risk, IF the statute of limitations has not run out. Compounding the problem is no physical proof remains. However, emotional trauma that has lasted a lifetime may have been caused. Also, the families of deceased beat down students deserve some sort of compensation. I strongly suspect the families of deceased beat down students have heard of the horrific and unrestrained justice that was frequently administered at PCHS!

   

We may have an opportunity to give a whole new meaning to a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT !!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment