Friday, August 29, 2014

ANOTHER CLASSMATE HAS ANSWERED THE LAST ROLL CALL v 2.0

THIS POST IS BEING PREPEARED ON A COMPUTER AT OUR PUBLIC LIBRARY---MINE HAS BIT THE DUST !!!!


A classmate and friend recently crossed River Jordon. He was very special to so many people. Next to Ronald Harrison, I saw him most following graduation. He was never too busy to talk with me and he enjoyed interaction with customers and younger people.


It was evident his marriage was real and he involved his wife in many of his business and social activities.  His children are a living testimony to a life well lived.


I hope to say more when I get back on the air from my house. This is an interim Post.


ADDED: This guy was everything I am not. He was quiet and reserved. His family was fortunate to have him all those years.


Glenn <><
Just West of Yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment