Sunday, July 17, 2011

"MEMORIES ARE MADE OF THIS"

Dean Martin made this song resonate in the hearts of millions. All of us are a product of our experiences and how we interpret those experiences. God somehow helps us to sort out most of the bad and amplify those wonderful and positive memories.


This Blog makes no attempt to be the complete, official history of the Class of 1959. At best it is a scrapbook with fragments of events, people and feelings during those special coming of age days.  


Looking back with a memory telescope that is over one-half of a century old at our high school days is certain to produce some fuzzy, flawed, and yet somehow, some favorable images. 


As I mentioned earlier in a previous Post, this Blog contains much autobiographical material. I will continue to be as honest and as accurate as my telescope permits.. I welcome your views on any subject mentioned in this Blog. If you had rather not have your response included in the comments, email me at: ke5gk@sbcglobal.net  I will answer all emails.



No comments:

Post a Comment