Saturday, June 27, 2015

RESPONSE TO WAL-MARTS STORY ASTOUNDING !!!!

"THROW A ROCK OVER A HIGH FENCE AND THE DOG THAT HOLLARS IS MOST LIKELY THE ONE THAT GOT HIT!" (BILL CLINTON WHILE PRESIDENT)


I HAD NO IDEA THE NEXT POST (WAL-MARTS) WOULD STRIKE SO MANY READERS!


Does anyone know of a Wal-Marts confession site? I'm at Wal-Marts 3-4 times a week.  I know about the People of Wal-Marts sites. What  I need to confess is some of the things I have seen at the Bentonville Blvd of Broken Dreams! My, My, My, who let the dogs out? (As a general principle, I am against government interfering in our lives---a dress code at Wal-Marts would be an acceptation. Maybe folks are there so often and spend so much money, Wal-Marts owes them the right to dress just like at home! 


As my brother says often "There's some people you just can't help!"


I just know some old man from Russia or France will say something like the following "If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch!!"


Glenn <><
Just West of Yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment