Sunday, June 21, 2015

WOW !!! IT HAS NEVER BEEN DONE IN THE PECK FAMILY

CONFESSION: I HAVE MORE THAN JUST A LITTLE BIT OF PRIDE IN MAKING THIS HISTORIC POST !!!!!!

I returned to Indiana a couple of weeks ago to help my father, Cecil B. Peck, celebrate his 100th Birthday on June 10th.

Can you grasp that fact ??? It has never been done in our family. Probably will not happen again soon.

Before I left Oklahoma some well-meaning folks said, "Why, your Dad will not know you."
I said, "But I know him!!!" Turned out he did know me. He did think my family still lived in California---that was true in the mid-60s.

I was there with Dad and several friends and family to celebrate this most unbelievable event !! Thank God for my Dad on this Father's Day in 2015 !

Glenn (age 73) <><
Just West of Yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment