Friday, October 23, 2015

ANOTHER "THE REST OF THE STORY"

The following info is from an earlier Post:


I think it was his sister (Ronnie Harrison's) that hosted a New Years Eve Party where we played Spin the Bottle. I never kissed so many girls in one night before or since. (I learned that night that there are kisses and then there are KISSES! A couple of the girls sure had a lot more practice at kissing than I did!) The party ended when heavy snow started falling. (This was one of the few times I didn't want to see it snow!)


The Rest of the Story:


During a break in the "Spin The Bottle" action, one of my PCHS friends asked rhetorically, " What would Glenn's name be if an "er" was added? An embarrassed silence followed. No one spoke; but to the relief of all, the questioner said, "Glenner." Since my last name is "Peck", the ingenious questioner avoided a train wreck.


It bears repeating that some of the girls were indeed Distinguished Graduates of the Advanced School of Kissing! I learned a lot that night!


NOTE: The father of the sharp questioner nicknamed me "Professor" He was a gracious man who related well to teenage boys.


Glenner <><
Just West of Yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment