Monday, October 5, 2015

WHAT I WAS LIKE OR WAS IT WHAT I LIKED ?

No matter how we might try and disguise it our written thoughts tell even strangers a lot about us. In addition, what I write tells volumes about what I like. Even what I don't like.


Most of us, at our age at least, think about life after we are gone. I know where I am headed and have no fear of that. I do so want my grandchildren and maybe others that care to know about what I thought and what I liked. Each of us want to leave a footprint of our short journey on this planet. I have a ton of notebooks and other pieces of paper that tell much about me.


I confess, without apology, that one of the reasons, not the main one, of writing this Blog is to maybe leave a written reminder of who I was and what I enjoyed. Also, it serves as great therapy for me as we raise three grandchildren and I help my semi-invalid bride. Life many times doesn't turn out like we hoped. But God knows best and provides the resources to get through it. Some preacher once said, "If God brings you to it; He'll get you through it!"


Music serves as a time post of my life. The early formative years still are so real to me. Yes, I have more than my share of early regrets. My early plans were revised more than once. But at the end of the day, heartaches never win.


Yes, some of the Posts are written with a view to remind a special few of the great times we enjoyed together. I will never forget them--never!


Glenn <><
Just West of Yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment