Friday, June 10, 2016

EXTREMELY WELL DONE RAIL INFO



















BNSF LOCOMOTIVE

Up front and on top, I am a railroad advocate from all the way back to the monster steam engines. My DNA has coal smoke and rail spikes in it. Many of my kin folks worked on the "Road". I have a female cousin in MS that is now an engineer on the Southern Line. A late uncle and his late son were engineers as well. Most of my relatives did the hard outside work---maintaining track.
 "Listen to the jingle, the rumble and the roar...."




The BNSF system is the major railroad in our area. Consequently, I know a little bit more about their operations than other lines.


The following company provided URL does an excellent job of describing the important role that railroads play in everyday life---ALL ABOARD!




http://www.bnsf.com/communities/faqs/products-shipped-by-rail/


Glenn <><
Just West of Yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment